Wednesday, August 6, 2014

An introduction with "Akhil Bharatiya Santmat Satsang"

Hi, Life is busy, very busy, nobody want to waste a single minute, because its precious. It is hard to find the time for doing the things which are out of our routines, but there are people, who go to Satsangs, and meditate everyday. These people are the most happiest people, and they will not complain about time either.
"Meditation can not be done, it happens, because meditation for me is to become thoughtless", I replied to Mr. Krishan Verma. We both were on the paper checking duty at JNGEC Sunder Nagar, and had a short introduction of each other. He told me that he have been connected with Akhil Bharatiya Santmat Satsang" since early ages of his teen period, because his father was linked with the organization.

Teaching is a line where one can find the time to do some other things, such as I do the blogging. He told me that he had the plans to visit a Satsang organized in Gujarat by the same organization. Then he offered me a cup of tea along with a talk with his uncle, who belong to Sunder Nagar itself. He told me that his uncle, who works as a Physics professor in MLSM College, Sunder Nagar, had been connected with the Satsang too.

He was sure that once I talk to his uncle, it would help me a lot to understand about meditation and this organization, which would benefit me in my spiritual journey. We were to get free from the checking duty at 4:30 PM, so we drove directly to uncle's home. This was a fruitful meeting with Mr. Vivek Vaidya, h had been working with MLSM college Sunder Nagar since last 25 years, and was connected with this organization since many years. 

He offered me the introduction to the organization and told many stories from his friend circle. Those stories hiked my faith in the spirituality study and meditation studies.
its I came to know about this biographical book titled "Shri Brijmohan Vachnamrit", written in Hindi in Hindi by Param Sant Mahatma Yashpal Ji Maharaj. 

Thank you for your kind visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment