Wednesday, October 9, 2013

What must a paruretic person think and do while urination?

I think the only way to have a normal peeing experience is to have the mindset of a normal person. I think a normal person can have following things on his mind while he is urinating:
He might be observing the steel ring at the center of the bowl shaped. Or he might be looking at the color of the sheet which might be discolored by the use by a numbers of people or it might be cleaned and shining. He might be observing the length breadth and height of the sheet, and one thing which most of the people do is, observe the urine flow through their urethra into the bowl and then it flows out through the holes and then to ultimate it goes into sewage treatment plant, that can also be the imagination under imagination.
They might also be talking to someone else standing next to them, about anything in a relaxed a manner, but still looking at the urine flowing out. I have observed that they love to look at the urine flowing out. I think it relaxes them more and they enjoy to watch it flow out. Some of them will spit out after they finish their duty and then they zip up.
That is what I have constantly observed and I have to use the same mindset and patterns to have the same normal experience. I know it is easier said than done for a person suffering from this shyness but this is the most normal, most relaxing way to do it. It is the best way to do it, and you and I have to accept it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment