Tuesday, August 22, 2023

My Weekly Shy Bladder Journal - #2

 Hi,

Earlier, in my last post, I was planning to make this a daily journal, but due to my work schedule, I think this wouldn't be possible. Now, I would post weekly, possibly on every Friday evening, or Saturday Evening. 

At Home

Now, quickly let me make an update on what I have experienced within the last week. While at home, I face no problem at all, even if my family member is standing right next to or behind me. So I am almost totally free from the Shy Bladder in my home environment.

At Outside

I think the scenario is pretty much the same, as it has been in the last few months. I remember the two instances when I was successful this week. 

The scenario in the one instance was that I had already started, and another person walked in, and I kept going. This happens almost every time, once I start it would keep coming. However, there still would be anxiety, but somehow it keeps going. Rarely it stops.

In the 2nd instance, I took my place at the urinal and almost at the same time another person took my place at the urinal and there was an empty place in the middle. There are partition walls but not up to the height of the head. I was able to urinate with no issue at all. In fact, I made a large sound with the urine, by forcing it out at a larger speed and volume. So when it touches the bowl, it made a splashing sound that everybody could hear in the bathroom. 

Yes, there were failures as well, and I had to step into the closed-door urinals, where I am 100 % successful, always. 

See you in the next week's post where in I will share my Shy Bladder success stories from the current upcoming week. Please leave a comment, if you have anything to say. 

Thank you! 


No comments:

Post a Comment