Saturday, December 30, 2023

Persistent Upper Mid-Back Pain in the Winter-Nights

 Dear Doctors,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to seek your advice concerning a health issue that has been affecting me during the winter season.

Since November, I have been experiencing persistent upper mid-back pain. The discomfort typically begins around 5 AM while I am asleep and continues until I sit upright or take a brief walk. Interestingly, after engaging in some light activity, such as standing for 15-20 minutes, the pain tends to subside.

When attempting to pinpoint the source of the pain by applying pressure with my hand to the affected area, I am unable to localize it specifically. However, the sensation suggests that it originates somewhere internally, just behind my middle chest.

I am reaching out to you for guidance on understanding the potential causes of this discomfort and to seek recommendations for further evaluation or possible treatment. Your expertise in this matter would be highly appreciated.

Thank you for your time, and I look forward to your guidance.

Sincerely,

Sanjay.

No comments:

Post a Comment